my taste

Top food blogs

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Today Dishing: Shout Outs

Shout out to The Cake Lady for making and delivering these jumbo "golf" cupcakes to my son on his birthday. One dozen m&m, one dozen banana with chocolate chips received rave reviews.
                               
 If you find yourself in the Port St. Lucie, Florida area in need of beautiful and yummy cakes and cupcakes, The Cake Lady is your gal.



 Shout Out #2

This week I was lucky enough to receive the hot cocoa coffeecake from Zingerman's in Ann Arbor Michigan.
                                                       
This is called a coffeecake but it tastes like a decadently rich dessert. It's hard exterior is deceiving hiding a moist, delicate treat. When you bite into it, it practically melts in your mouth.
Not familiar with Zingerman's, I didn't know what quality to expect but was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of this item.

Harry and David and Lou Malnati's Tastes of Chicago are the two food services I use to send food gifts to friends and family. Now I have another choice in Zingerman's

No comments:

Post a Comment