my taste

Top food blogs

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today's Dish: DISHES!



Villeroy and Boch French Garden Noel
Villeroy and Boch French Garden
Villeroy and Boch Verona Charger

I have a problem!
I don’t know when it began.  It developed over time. I wasn’t always like this.  My problem?  DISHES!  I love them.  All kinds of them: canapes’, everyday dishes, fine china, chargers, platters, I love them all.
When shopping for a dress I inexplicably find myself drifting toward the china department “just to look”.
When checking my emails, for no good reason, my computer finds “plate” sites.  I don’t know why these things happen.
This year while Christmas shopping, I returned home with a set of newly released Christmas plates to match my everyday Villeroy and Boch, but no Christmas gifts.
Who could pass these up? Right?
Adding this Christmas line is nothing short of genius.
The varied patterns of these dishes are perfect for me because they prevent me from becoming bored. You needn’t hesitate using these everyday dishes for company either. For viewers of the canceled soap opera, One Life to Live, these dishes were Vicki Buchanan’s everyday dishes but in a Pillsbury Crescent roll commercial they are used for a big family holiday dinner.
Oh, and the new coordinating chargers were displayed with the Christmas plates. Again could you pass on these?
Well obviously, I couldn’t. I knew I was in trouble the moment I saw them. Darn those Villeroy marketing people.
And did I mention, I have a problem!











No comments:

Post a Comment